2.28.2010

SMILE!!

Oh boy... I had an effervescent day!!!

So, it started at 8:15 when we left for church. After the first service there is this discipleship program that is from 9:30 -11:00. I help out with the K-5th grades, and Erin is actually in one of the small groups.


Fun stuff today was. . .

Nate. Oh my. He was trying to get his disciple tunic on. It was made for a 12 year old. He's 18. So it was quite amusing. Then, he found this silver, shimmery tunic and tied the sleeves around his neck, and was 'superhero disciple John.'

We had an unexpected visitor at church. He came for the 11:15 service. We were planning on getting picked up at 11, because we had already been to church. So, Erin and I stayed for the second service.

Then, when we got home, we showed off the puppies for about 30 seconds, then had to leave for a party. One of my mom's kids that she works with was turning three, and we were all invited to go. He and his two older brothers (four year old twins) have to be the CUTEST boys ever. So, that was lots of fun.

SWIMMING!!!
Nicole made me smile (actually, jump up and down) because she had seen Arthur on Saturday at Delaware States
Ian. Was. Hilarious.

I HATE MY BEST FRIEND!!! IT IS THE MOST AWFUL PIECE OF SWIM EQUIPMENT
EVER EVER!!!

Oh, and my dad got me a salad from Pat's on the way home. Perfect way to end a great weekend. (Well, not really end. I still have to work on this stupid rigmarole... grr... and yes, I'm late, but this is the first I've been home all day for more than 30 minutes.)

Cheers!
Christine

No comments: