2.27.2010

:happy sigh:

Fun stuff last night / early this morning...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
playing Go Fish before mime started

hanging out before Isaiah 61 (no, thanks, I don't need contact fluid for my sore legs... lol)

talking to Andrea... haven't seen her in forever!

SWIINNGG!! (didn't dance much... nobody really did)

talking about Bo, VK, and VK's friend from the Casting Crowns concert

Katie's effervescence!!!!

Blake's exuberance over spelling effervescence correctly the first time =)

I met Oscar =P

Pat and Colin's bet... Pat would dance with two girls (simultaneously) if Colin would dip the trash can... didn't happen though.

Just being around all those awesome people makes me feel so happy and blessed and well... effervescent!

Plotting and planning... to stay late at swing... week long sleepovers... going shopping...

Erin, Katie and I eating biscotti. Lots of it! (Anyone know how to spell that?)

Watching Phantom of the Opera. LOVE LOVE LOVE that music!!!

Going to sleep. Welll, actually, the movie ended at 2:30... somehow, we managed to force ourselves to stop talking at 4:30, so we might possibly be able to get the required (not really..lol) 6 hours of sleep.

In the morning, (and yes, we did get 6 hrs of sleep) calculating that we spent 12 hours together (not including sleeping) and STILL didn't get to finish talking about everything.

Swim practice. Need I say more?

Going shopping at a thrift store in Elkton. Got two skirts and three tops(!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, that's been the past 24 hours. More fun to come tonight!

Cheers!
Christine

5 comments:

Rebecca Ann said...

Christine I am so jealous that you got to go to the thrift store! I have not been in weeks and I am going into withdrawl!! LOL! I love the thrift store and that is where I buy so many cloths and stuff. I am in need of a desk and a lamp for my room and I need a new white blouse. I hope to find that stuff later this week when we go.

I love hearing about yours days and your background is awesome!

Miss you girl!

Rebecca

Rebecca Ann said...

Oh and I forgot to mention that the phantom of the opera is one of my favorite musicals/movies!!! I love love love the music!! I saw the one of the american dance figure skating pairs this year skate to the music from the movie last week and it was awesome! I bet you would have loved it. Do you watch figure skating? well anywho it was great!

Cheers!

Twitch Jones-Rees o_0 said...

I can plAY phantom on the piano!! its an awesome song... HES HEEEERE...THE PHAAAAAAAANNTOM OFFF....THE OOOOOOOPPPPPRRRRAAAAAAAAA

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! sounds like you had a busy day! =P I MISS YOU!!!! we need together ...OH are you going to Rachel's bridal??

Sarah said...

Wow... Blake was pretty exuberant when he spelled that right the first time.... never seen him so bubbly over something like that.