2.20.2010

Swimming and Sleepovers!

So....
swim practice today was awesome! There were only three of us there, and we each had our own workout...Maddie and Ian had to leave early, so I did the bungee at the end of practice....with paddles and a pull buoy. For those of you who don't know what this is, it's a long bungee chord tied around your waist, and you have to swim to the other end of the pool. In my case, however TK(who's real name is Taggart something...lolz) made me pull it. So it was hard. But lots of fun.

AND AND...We're going over to Katie's house tonite...plan to watch Pirates 3! Yay! AND AND, I'm going to JoAnn's tomorrow.

Ooh! Also, yesterday, I figured out how to turn off Google Buzz!!! Yay! It was really getting annoying with all the emails it kept sending me....lolz.

Funny quote:

"Don't worry -- your Prince will come someday. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."


hehe...

Cheers!
Christine

PS-I LOVE emails.... =)

No comments: