2.10.2010

ohh my

I know I'm tired when some of these made me cry laughing...but, hey, it was 4:oo am...



My homework is like a juicy steak -- rarely done.

I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick. Not wounded. Dead. - Woody Allen

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die. - Mel Brooks

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia

Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.~Mae West quotes

Roses are red, Violets are blue. I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
Oscar Levant

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. - Fred Allen

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. "

"A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station."

News Headline: Something went wrong in jet crash, experts say.

5 comments:

Katie said...

HAHA! I like it!

I laughed too, and it's not even 4 AM!! (what were you doing up that late anyways missy?! hehe)

Also, who won Risk?

Christine said...

Yeah...it was bad...I was tying to read it to my dad, and I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Puppy watching.

It's not finished yet...Michael probably will.

I sincerely apologize for not sufficiently informing you yesterday. I read your email, and felt soo bad!

Katie said...

hehe... no problem (about the email). I'm sure I was overreacting anyways... I just think my face must have been SO very entertaining to watch during those 10-15 minutes in between getting the email and getting it all sorted out. And then once you DID clarify... oh, I laughed.

Andee said...

LOL!!! i loooovee these quotes. some of them made me laugh, but i guess im just not tired enuf yet. XD

Unknown said...

uh Wow! i really like the home work one!!!!! thats great!