2.04.2010

um?

so, I couldn't really think of a title.

Today was:

going to class after three hrs of sleep

getting out of lab 1.5 hrs early

Emily, Steve, Colin and Daniel and I playing cards at the student center (and eating cookies!)

not taking a nap

swim practice...was great! who knew that you could feel so good after only three hours of sleep?

putting a gallon of milk on the side porch because our fridge is full =P

chatting with a good friend I haven't seen/talked to in a while

and, now, I'm going to bed.

'night!
Christine

3 comments:

Katie said...

cookies?!

color me JEALOUS!!! =P

(PS- I might get to take math at HCC next year!! how cool would that be?)

Christine said...

cool! bummer I won't be there, but you'll know plenty of people

Katie said...

ohhhh that's right >.<


I keep forgetting you're going away ...pfft. stupid boat.