2.14.2010

lotsa things today... =)

(I like making lists =P)

sooo, today was:
swim meet!
watching charlie the unicorn
serenading people on the ukulele at the swim meet
my name is NOT Christina!!
bumbling stuff that carried over from yesterday...(I HATE drama!!!)
TK (need I say more?=P)
Paul asking me about our boat trip (It's not like I was trying to hide it from him, it just never came up in conversation=))
getting free soft pretzels and root beer
making a root beer float when I got home
getting flowers from my dad(love love)
watching the winter olympics
eating Bomboy's chocolate (yay Erin!)
painting my nails PURPLE!

umm...yeah, that's it so far. =)

Cheers! and...comment...I really don't like lurkers...lol =)
Christine


5 comments:

Katie said...

pppppPURPLE!! =D

and, beeteedoubleyoo, J'ADORE the new heading! =)

(lol... the ironing board in the background... haha)

Anonymous said...

Ukulele!!! :)

Andee said...

CHARLIE THE UNICORN!!!!!!!!! yay. didja like it??

Christine said...

it was weird, but hilarious, too.

Josh said...

Haha, charlie the unicorn