1.24.2010

"That was beautiful..."

Has anyone ever told you something you did was beautiful?

It just carries you right through the rest of the day, especially if you don't get compliments from that person very often.

So, y'all might think this is a little weird...

The set was a 1000 freestyle, negative split. (That means that the second 500 had to be faster than the first 500.)
My one friend and I were the only ones swimming this set, and we, well, lets just say we rocked that set.

TK is like," You girls did an incredible job with that set...that was beautiful...just awesome..."

=)

The feeling you get after doing a set like that, well, you feel like you can do anything...it's great!

Lots of love!
Christine

PS~ I'm also really happy that all my friends are home... =)

1 comment:

Caleigh Royer said...

beautiful background, girl! Your posts make me laugh and put a smile on my face!

love you!

Cal