1.22.2010

Strategy...Point of Fatigue...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know.

The two things in the title are totally weird. But bear with me.

Strategy ~
My brother got a new Civil War game for Christmas called A House Divided
So, yeah.
For those of you who don't know us well, my brother was Union, and I was Confederate.
It was fun.
I won. By capturing Washington D.C.

Then, we played RISK. Actually, we are still in the middle of it, as I had to leave for swimming. But I'm winning.
With:
Europe,
North America,
Australia,
and most of Asia. =)

Point of Fatigue~
Well, TK gave us the HARDEST practice tonight.
He said, once you reach that point of fatigue, it's great. Nothing feels good, but nothing hurts anymore. You can go out and kill yourself(in the pool, he means), and you won't feel a thing.

But, until you push yourself, physically and mentally, through that point of fatigue, you won't know just how much pain you can handle.

No pain, no gain!

heh.

TK was like, "You guys hate me yet?" "Oh yeah" "Good. That's why I'm here."
This guy, he's like, 22, a senior in college. He can make you do anything...

I told TK,
"Can you bring the trashcan a little closer? I'm gonna need it after this set."He replied,
"I'll bring it over when you're done. If I get it now, it might look like I'm working you until you throw up. I'm not supposed to make you do that, but if it comes up as a byproduct, then, well, it means you're working hard enough...for now."

I never technically threw up, really, nothing came out.

But it was the BEST practice I've ever done.

But, though I am quite mentally awake...my muscles are screaming at me, so I'm going to bed.

'night!
Christine

1 comment:

Twitch Jones-Rees o_0 said...

that sounds just like my soccer coach when he's angry... :)