1.20.2010

Swimming =)

So...just to give you a peek at my swim life, here are a couple of funny quotes from tonite~

*(This is a swimmer talking to a lifeguard)"You better get that hairball at the bottom of the pool, cuz if I get it, it might choke me. You wouldn't want to do mouth-to-mouth on me cuz I have herpes."*

*"I feel like a platypus." "You look like a platypus"*

*"I'm asphyxiating on my Gatorade."*

*"My eyebrow is twitching. That means I need to go".*

*"Not that right side. Your other right side."*

*"Hey Paul, can I go to the bathroom?" "I don't know, can you?"* (groan, groan)

*"Can any of you count to five?" "Nope!"*

Sooo. yeah. fun times.

Cheers!
Christine

5 comments:

Katie said...

haha! you have me LOLing!
sounds like fun.

Christine said...

that's the point!

silentsandy13 said...

all the swimmers must be musicians like MC! she can only count to four

Christine said...

But then, what happens in 6/8 time?

Mark said...

You could count to three twice, or You could just count it in three/four time.
One-and-two-and-three-and-...
and as Kristina Said, you can just add if it goes higher than five. 2+2+2, 3+3, ext.