1.19.2010

Customer Service and Grocery Shopping

Two especially funny things today.

1) Our Rosetta Stone was not working so my mom called customer service.

*Background Info - we have a huge joke about people in Customer Service...that they don't know what the are doing, and that, the majority of the time, they don't even live in the US(My grandfather says it's "Customer Circus").*

Anyways, so my mom was calling them, and it's a long story, but first there was this guy speaking Portuguese, and I was laughing so hard that I was crying, and mom couldn't hardly spell her name.

I guess it's kinda like you had to be there to really think it was funny. I'm weird like that.

2)So, we were doing one of those self-checkout things at the grocery store.
And, it kept blinking and telling my dad"The Bagging area is full. Please bag your items" over and over and over again.

It was hilarious. Everyone was staring. HAHA (Another one of those, you-have-to-be-there-to-really-get-type things)

It's a good thing I had those funny moments today - I feel awful right now. My shoulders are screaming and my knees and back and aching. Swimming is rough.

Cheers!
Christine

1 comment:

Katie said...

Customer Circus-- LOVE IT!

and looooove tech guys who don't speak English *eyeroll*