1.27.2010

hehe

So...fun stuff today...

Shakespearean insults are the best! =) We had heaps of fun insulting each other today. If you want a list of them, let me know =)


Also, I got yelled at today by my swim coach...

...for not smiling.

See, the past few days have been kinda rough, and I've been kinda down during practice.
So he came up to me after practice and was like,
"You!"
"Yeah?"
"You need to stop glaring during practice! Every time you come into the wall, you have this totally blank expression on your face, and you need to relax and loosen up a bit...you're usually pretty cheerful, but the past two days you look like you're about to kill someone."
"Yeah, well, the past few days have been, well, kinda rough."
"Swimming wise, or personal stuff?"
"Well, some of both, really..."
"Ok, well, if there's anything I can help you with, or you wanna talk about, let me know."

This made my day. Actually, it made my week. Knowing that someone cares and is there for me to talk to, and who knows what I'm talking about (as far as swimming goes; all of my goals, frustrations, ect..) is a nice thing, especially if you're around that person all the time :)

AND AND AND....
Erin's mime performance is June 11th.
The ACCS event is not that weekend.
SOo, my friend and I can plan our camping trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cheers!
Christine

2 comments:

Katie said...

1) I want a list!

2) I've decided I love your swim coach, even though I've never met him.

3) It's funny that you posted on your Optimism Initiative about not smiling

4) I LOVE YOU

5) June 11!!!! SOOO saving the date!!! AHH!!! we need to plan a sleepover or something.

Unknown said...

1) I Love you!!! And cheer up!!

2) I need your list!!!

3) I'm glad you found someone to talk to...but always remember I'M always there for you girl, okay???

4)June 11th I wanna come!!! Are you sure accs's event is not that weekend??

5) Are you planning that camping trip with Lindsey?? Cuz I'd LOVE to come!!!! actually, i WANNA come ;)