1.16.2010

EPIC part 3

So, I decided to finish off my spectacular(!) day with another epic post.

I am sooo blessed to have such fantastic friends! Love you guys!

So, after a indescribably awesome time at Katie's house,
I got home, and left again. =)

I went to my friends house, and we played an
strategic,
epic,
thrilling,
game of RISK.

on a homemade gameboard. (courtesy of Blake and David)

Then, when I got back home, we had a girls night! (My dad is out of town, and my bro is at a friends house).
We watched 1408
ate: popcorn
ice cream
and played games.

i'm sooo tired! going to bed soon!

Cheers!
Christine

7 comments:

Katie said...

comments working again!
yay!

and now I can say (publicly): LUCKKYYYYY!!!

and, btw, 1408 look super creepy.

Christine said...

yay! thanks dear!

Katie said...

you're welcome =)
oh, and don't forget to put a picture in your "follower" thing on my page. It had better be epic, too.

Twitch Jones-Rees o_0 said...

what is RISK game?

Christine said...

:gasp: You've never played RISK?
It's a world domination/ strategy game...

Anynonymous said...

Squash Rees-Jones
RISK sounds fun... I like strategy games.

Unknown said...

RISK is AWESOME!!!! esp when you win lots of times :wink: