1.14.2010

Quesadillas!

Okay, so my brother made quesadillas for dinner tonight. They were GREAT, by the way.

So, when I came home from swimming, I made myself a burrito out of the leftover veggies and chicken that go in the quesadilla. So, I'm loading up this tortilla with all this stuff, and I decide to use all the leftover veggies. (Bad idea #1)

So, after I microwave it, I attempt to roll it up. (Bad idea #2) The result was disastrous. There were vegetables and drippy stuff all over the table.

Of course, my sister just stood there and laughed at me. I have to admit, it was quite funny, to see me holding this tortilla that was split down the center, and veggies and chicken everywhere. =)

EDIT: Erin just found a piece of a tortilla in her hair! haha

Another funny thing ~ A piece of paper fell off the dining room table, and I leaned over in my chair as an attempt to retrieve it. My attempt failed. I ended up on the floor right next to the piece of paper...

Cheers!
Christine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Christine!!!! oh so did you end up eating it?? ;) <3 ya!!