3.04.2010

YIPPEEE!!!

Okay, so today we started our taper at swimming. We cut practice by about 1500 yards. So I have TONS of energy right now, and it's only going to get worse. =P

Earlier today...
Chem quiz went TONS better then the last one...
Played one game of Poker...
Then we got sick of card playing...

OH! Yeah! I remember. I was laughing sooo hard... Emily and Colin having a discussion over whether smoking cigarettes could make you high. Then getting into a argument over the definition of high. It was really funny =P

Then, Colin and I were talking about personalities, types and stuff.

Swim practice was great, cept for the drama...GRRRR.

Then we went to pick Michael up from Scouts, got their early, so I got to hang out a bit with some people.

:grin:

yay for fluffy feelings!! lol. I told you, I'm in a weird mood.

Cheers and LOVE!!
Christine

No comments: