3.05.2010

"... and the sea will grant each man new hope, as sleep brings dreams of home."

Yeah. I watched The Hunt for Red October today. THE best movie. Hands down. EVER. (Warning - Check with your parents before you watch it. Yeah, yeah, I know it's PG, but there is a LOT of language for a PG movie.)

Then I went to swimming... hehe. I was doing this set of 10x50's. sub 35 seconds. At the end of practice. I touch the wall after the last 50, and TK shouts'Holy Crap! That was AWESOME' :smile: that made me pretty happy. (NB -My apologies if the word crap offends you. I just had to quote him directly)

Then, we went and picked Erin up from mime. Well, Erin, Andee, Danielle and Mitch.
And I saw Katie and Blake and Sarah and Livi and Sandy and Mark... but didn't have nearly as much time with them as I would have liked. =)

Cheers!
Christine

--
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Laugh your heart out, Dance in the Rain.
Cherish the moment, ignore the pain.
Live, Laugh, Love, forgive and forget.
Life is too short to live with regrets."

I'm a Daughter of God. Not a perfect person, but changed by the love of God and restored to perfect beauty by the blood of Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I looooove Hunt for the Red October!!!!!

Sarah said...

What it is about????