3.28.2010

This weekend...

was awesome!!!
See, I was kinda disappointed not to be going up to PA with the mimes... but I had a great weekend anyway. =)

Saturday was -
sleeping in till almost 11 (friday night was rough)
doing nothing all day =)
going to a dress rehearsal for the Palm Sunday program at our church.
Golden Corral for dinner!! (huge buffet, in case you don't know...)

Sunday was -
~waking up 30 minutes later than I wanted... but only was 2 minutes late to church. But since I just had to be downstairs by nine, it didn't really matter for me.
~getting downstairs to find a hot breakfast(which was nice, cuz I didn't eat earlier.)
~hanging out with Nate and Paulina and Rosalie and Ali and Joe (and lotsa other people) before the program.
~the actual program, which was us kinda posing and acting out what this woman was narrating... but it was sooo fun ny.
~afterwards..... surprising Paulina with a card and balloon for her birthday
~ ((hugs)) i <3 hugs. they make me smile.
~going to the Cheesecake Factory with Andee and Michael(Cooper) and all of Andee's family.
~ having waaaayyyyy too much fun.
~talking with Andee.
~regretting our decision to let the boys sit next to each other.
~and pretty much just having a great time.
~ ooh! and I got fettuccine alfredo for dinner!!! and a peach smoothie for dessert!! yum!

Cheers!
Christine

1 comment:

Kendra Logan said...

Sounds like a good day!

~Kendra