3.15.2010

It's been a week...

exactly since I last posted. I can offer no excuse, except for the fact that I've been busy. But it's been an incredible, awesome, smilely, effervescent week.

Tuesday
was class at HCC. fun. After swimming, I can home to find a friend whom I had not seen in a while. She and her mom came down from PA for a meeting my mom was hosting. And fun emails.

Wednesday
Swim practice was a blast. We were on our taper, and it was just SO much fun. It was probably one of my favorite practices. =)

Thursday
went shopping with my mom. and got a soft pretzel and an icee! Also, I practiced parallel parking. It was my very last swim practice. :sob: I'm gonna miss those kids. hehe... Also, we found out at that practice that TK listened to Cascada before he swam. lol.

Friday
... I was going crazy. Had waaaayyy too much energy. One look at me would show you that. I had my hair is two messy buns on the top of my head, and had big hot pink earrings in. It was sweet! Also, Friday night was a shave-down night.
hehe.

Saturday
Wake up at 5:30. SWIM MEET!!!!! Had soooooooooooooooo much fun. Went back to the hotel to chill. Mom and I watched Get Smart. THE funniest movie. Then went to The Olive Garden, and went and cheered on everyone at finals. More fun than I can express in words.

Sunday
Repeat saturday. x 100. yeah. that much fun. We got home and I had more fun and then we went to the Celtic Concert..... and I saw Katie and Andee and Blake and Livi and Colin and Mark and Andrea and Sarah and had fun. and was blessed. and was super happy. and ecstatic. and
effervescent. =)))))))))

Monday(Today)
Got an invitation to a wedding today. Talked on the phone with Katie for about an hour and a half. =) and I'm still sooo happy. And I <3 fun emails. and I bought about 10 new songs on iTunes today. yay!

Cheers!
Christine

--
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
<3 LoVe YoU fOrEvEr AnD aLwAyS. <3

No comments: