3.21.2010

hi y'all =)

Today was fun, in a surprising sort of way. I hadn't planned on doing much, but my day was quite filled with unplanned fun stuff.

This morning, Nate and I were doing music for the kids at the thing at our church, and the dvd player short-circuited or something, and it wouldn't play. SO, Nate and I got up on stage and improvised. We had to do some type of easy song with hand motions so we sang 'Lord I Lift Your Name On High'. We had a blast! The kids kept wanting us to do it faster and faster, so it was quite amusing.

And, Blake stopped by at church today. Funny how it always happens when we go to the early service, but I went again (can't hurt, right?) and we had a fun time hanging out and stuff.

And and... I <3 emails... specially those that make you really happy!

And and and... I'm writing a letter to Hannah. HI HANNAH!!! I haven't seen her in forEVER!!!

And and and and... my life is just sooo great right now. It's totally everything I want it to be!

Love you all!
Christine


--
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
<3 LoVe YoU fOrEvEr AnD aLwAyS. <3

No comments: