5.26.2010

"Wonder of wonders... Miracle of miracles"

:stops singing Fiddler on the Roof:

Well, the great news. I bought a swim suit today! :gasp: (not just any swim suit, a non-swim team swim suit. The last one I had was from, like, 4 years ago. =P)

And... you'll never guess where I bought it. The only reason I looked was because we were in the area, and I wanted to give it a shot.
...
Target.
yup.

Never would've thought that I could find a decent swim suit there... but I did! And it's really cute too.

so.... I'm very happy. =)

5 comments:

Erin said...

it is very cute...you should post a picture of it...

Andee said...

oh most def post a pic.

and targets not always bad. i bought last years swimsuit there, and i love it

Katie said...

I would advise against a public "let's all look at bathing suits" fest (as guys DO read this blog). However. EMAIL ME! :P

I found a cute suit at Target. too bad they only had it in XL, which I am not, hehe.
I need a new one. sigh. All my other ones are from 3 years ago. That was middle school.

Christine said...

yes. yes. I am not posting pictures on the internet. haha

I will email y'all tho. Sometime.

well, props to you guys. I've never had any luck at Target before this...

Erin said...

i just kinda meant to post a pic of the swimsuit, not you in the swimsuit..