5.24.2010

I'm home. . .

Safe and sound and slightly sunburnt.
and I'm not totally thrilled to be back. I could've stayed another week.

My favorite part of the trip, probably... (along with seeing the Edwards- Nicole is 13, and Alexis is 12; the dinghy rides- very fast and wild; and The Bean- very yummy) were the Sunfish.

Sunfish, in case you don't know, are small sailboats for one or two people. Alexis and I took one out, and Michael took out another.

(this is not the sunfish we took out. it's just a random pic of one I found online.)
While sailing in the Sunfish was lots of fun... there was an activity far more exciting and fun... capsizing!

Michael capsized once, and Alexis had to jump in to help him right it.
Then, Alexis and I capsized three times, and I was dumped overboard once with her, and then once when I got in the Sunfish by myself (don't ask. :P).

All in all, we had a great time. And there are lots of more fun stories, but I don't feel like typing it all out. So maybe you might get to hear some in person. =)

1 comment: