5.29.2010

100th post!!!

Yup! this is number 100.

Swing last night was... pretty much perfect.

Some highlights from last night were:

~talking... and more talking. I love my friends. =)

~making signs to hang on the doors.

~ hanging out with some of my favorite people.

~watching the Chair Skit. (performed in skirts and heels. they did a great job, of course!)

~God. and God-things. and friends who love to talk about God-things. =)

This morning, bright and early(for some of us), I went to our mission trip's flapjack breakfast fundraiser. TONS of fun! I'm really looking forward to spending a week with all these people, they're lots of fun!

... and I'm still effervescent. Swing generally makes me effervescent, but it carried over till today this time.

Peace and Love,
Christine

1 comment:

Katie said...

likelikelikelikeLOVE.

:)

wish I could've stayed longer.