6.22.2010

Movies!

Today was great.

Highlights:

~watching a trailer for The Shadow of the Bear

~watching the trailer for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader !!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

~ordering Come What May from Amazon... next Film Theology, totally watch it. It's a great movie.

~watched veggie tales tonight. I was feeling very much like a kid tonight... no apparent reason. just was feeling silly. ;)

And... oh my.
driving in circles
and
walking in circles
and
water
and
mud
and
inside jokes.
like EQUINES!! =P

and happy emails. <3

as always,
~Christine

5 comments:

Katie said...

ooh! when is the film theology, and could I masquerade as a member of the elite mime force? :P

VEGGIE TALES <3

Brandon said...

I'm totally looking forward to the Dawn Treader! Hi by the way. Just ran across your blog :)

Andee said...

i echo katie--WHEN IS IT?? and, if its not planned, could you maybepossiblyprettyplease make it after july 9?? (which is a friday)

EQUINES!!! lol. miss you darling!

Christine said...

it's not planned yet. seeing as i'm not part of the TNMT, you and all your mime buddies will have to figure out a date. and Katie and I would very muchly want to come, btw. which I don't think would be a problem, since you won't be doing mime-y stuff.

Unknown said...

Hey!
I noticed under your profile that you're a fan of Dragons in our Midst. Me too :)
I just wanted to let you know that I'm giving away three copies of Venom and Song (a Christian Fantasy novel similar to Dragons in Our Mist) on my blog. You can read my review and enter the giveaway by following the link below.
Seth,
the-narrowing-road.blogspot.com