9.13.2010

umm.. yeah.

I LOVE my pajamas. No, seriously. I do. I have this t-shirt with a butterfly on it and my screaming monkey pajama pants. and it's awesome.

**end random thought**

anyhoo....
Saturday we went up to PA. Reminisced about the cruise. and APPLE PIE!!! I <3 my grandma's apple pie. =D Sunday... ~~Mission Trip Services! We had a blast. It was great.
FUDRUCKERS!!!

and
"If you're following me, you're lost too." (bumper sticker we put on Mr. Jerry's car)
and
WE ARE GOING TO DIE!

Sunday was also the Black and White party. Posted on buzz about this. So go read it there. I'm to lazy to copy it. =P

Cheerio!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! yes, "Christine, you do know that you have screaming monkeys on your pj pants, dont you?" ;)

Christine said...

oh my... what fun! lol.